Saturday, April 27, 2024
10:39 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 11, 2014

MOCHU is on a distinguished road
Default Tsnaumi ....d chowk

hello.....
PTI Chairman Imran Khan presented Charter of demands in a successful procession in D Chowk........... do u guys think it was a wise decision as its outcome may b mid term elections or his step is too late for any thing.....comments
Old Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mashalkhan69 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHU View Post
hello.....
PTI Chairman Imran Khan presented Charter of demands in a successful procession in D Chowk........... do u guys think it was a wise decision as its outcome may b mid term elections or his step is too late for any thing.....comments
I don't think so...its too late...he just wasted the money ......he should do something better for the people of kpk. It is well said that action speaks louder than words......
Old Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashalkhan69 View Post
I don't think so...its too late...he just wasted the money ......he should do something better for the people of kpk. It is well said that action speaks louder than words......
Agreed. He should do his work rather than targeting Federal govt. Nothing has changed so far. Seems like ANP is governing in KP.
Old Sunday, May 11, 2014

neebi is on a distinguished road

imran khan pta nahi kab dhandli aur dharny ki syasat sy nikal kar koi practical work bhi kary ga.har time mein nahi manta wali policy apnaye huye hy.aisy raha tau un popular ho jay ga.i am a voter of pmln laikin nahi chahta k imran khan nakam ho.honest insan hy i wish k mature leader aur syasat dan bhi ban saky.
Old Sunday, May 11, 2014

@Neebi
Yes you're right brother. Now, he needs to show his best governance in KP. He has got a golden chance, but he's wasting it. I am a strong supporter of PTI. But I am not satisfied not even upto 10 per cent. No doubt, Imran Khan is a legend, a celebrity. But this isn't going to work in the long run. He's being over-emotional and his team isn't as good as he claimed. I am sorry, this the reality. I have examples, but I don't want to share it here. Same is the case with the coalition party Jamat-i-Islami. After thinking, thinking and thinking, in the end, I always come to the point: ''Jis qoum mein zulm ki inteha hojaye chorian barh jaen, izzatein lutnay lagein un par Allah zalim hukamran musallat kar deta hai''. We really need to change ourselves, we need to ask Allah for forgiveness. PTI was our last hope here in KP. But it didn't work so far. Now, we have to look inside ourselves. I am sure, nothing would be better unless and until we change ourselves and follow Quran and Sunnah. This is the only solution I always come up with, after discussing Pakistan and poor politics.
Old Monday, May 12, 2014

Xcalibre is on a distinguished road

Imran khan progress in pti is slow but in right direction ask the performance from kpk citizen they can give sincere judgement and all the people I know very happy from police,educational,health,patwari,eradication of polio etc reforms.

Now today protest was not a political stunt it whole purpose was to improve our electoral system in which a person can cast 50 votes and he knew he 'll save and under the RO 90k bogus votes found in one constituency they should be punished and we should move towards electronic voting and biometric system for future elections
Old Monday, May 12, 2014
42nd CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 25

Schandenfreud is on a distinguished road

well @ xcalibre, since you have said that citizens of KPK must be asked to evaluate IK performance and has set their views as a benchmark.I being a resident of KPK must elighten you...i had voted for IK in election so am not some one you can dismiss as from opposition camp.After the election my verdict is; IK has failed to deliver in the province.His popularity in the province is on wane, his ministers are no better than their predecessors, the bureaucracy is dishearted, police morale is low and people have been pessimist with respect to their messiah.His rhetorics on Taliban,who have destroyed the fabric of paktun society is baffling and confusing.His promises have proved to be hollow.His party is in total disarray.Instead of focusing on REAL issues he has been crying hoarse over thngs that are dead horses and issues which do no good for the betterment of common people.His call for recent dharna defied logic and its timing has raised many eye brows in this province..So, if you want our opinion then our verdict is "He has failed". Now, he may promise moon and stars and people of Punjab may be taken in by these,but in KPK we are disinfrenchised and all the optimism is already changed into pessimism and status quo has been maintained
Old Monday, May 12, 2014

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

I am shocked at the level of criticism posed against pti by hon,able members of CSS FORUM. all such allegations are monolithic and just stereotypes.

Let us measure the performance of pti in KPK;

1]no corruption at higher levels
2]reforms in educational system.and allocation of budget of 66 billion for this sector(contrast with that of the punjab; allocated 22 billion only).
3]rural reforms
4]police reforms;
a)traffic police will follow the french system in which absolutely automatic system will be launched till 2015.will have no traffic warden required
b)kpk police will follow the structure of 'SCOTLAND YARD,
c)online FIR
d)immediate response units will be established in each
district.

5]each contract or PC-1 is tendered through a transparent mechanism,via open BID ONLINE.
6]energy production will be upto 6000 megawatts till 2017.such as projects are being contemplated.
7]cities are more clean now as contrasted with the previous governments in kpk.
8] land record system will expunge patwari system very soon.
9] 3 branches of SHAUKAT KHANAM HOSPITAL are to be established in peshawar, D.I. KHAN and mardan.
10] kpk is ready to trigger the LOCAL BODY ELECTIONS under ELECTRONIC COUNTIONG SYSTEM, but.......the center is reluctant in this regard.

So, we should be quite careful while criticizing someone in just a sweeping statement.
Xcalibre (Monday, May 12, 2014)
Old Monday, May 12, 2014
Banned

ZAINEE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali emraan View Post
I am shocked at the level of criticism posed against pti by hon,able members of CSS FORUM. all such allegations are monolithic and just stereotypes.

Let us measure the performance of pti in KPK;

1]no corruption at higher levels
2]reforms in educational system.and allocation of budget of 66 billion for this sector(contrast with that of the punjab; allocated 22 billion only).
3]rural reforms
4]police reforms;
a)traffic police will follow the french system in which absolutely automatic system will be launched till 2015.will have no traffic warden required
b)kpk police will follow the structure of 'SCOTLAND YARD,
c)online FIR
d)immediate response units will be established in each
district.

5]each contract or PC-1 is tendered through a transparent mechanism,via open BID ONLINE.
6]energy production will be upto 6000 megawatts till 2017.such as projects are being contemplated.
7]cities are more clean now as contrasted with the previous governments in kpk.
8] land record system will expunge patwari system very soon.
9] 3 branches of SHAUKAT KHANAM HOSPITAL are to be established in peshawar, D.I. KHAN and mardan.
10] kpk is ready to trigger the LOCAL BODY ELECTIONS under ELECTRONIC COUNTIONG SYSTEM, but.......the center is reluctant in this regard.

So, we should be quite careful while criticizing someone in just a sweeping statement.
dear bro ye jo ap ne sb btaya ap ne will will will ka zkr kia,yehi to msla hy hmare system me, k soch bht hoti hay but amal dr aamd nhi hota,i think imran khan should concentrate on kpk govt .jo reforms ap ne btay in ko apply krwanana chayie naa k federal govt k raasty me ana chahiye,i think this time it is a wrong call.federal govt ko kaam krne dy ,agy apne period me na kuch kr ski then advantage will go to the pti
Old Monday, May 12, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcalibre View Post
Imran khan progress in pti is slow but in right direction ask the performance from kpk citizen they can give sincere judgement and all the people I know very happy from police,educational,health,patwari,eradication of polio etc reforms.

Now today protest was not a political stunt it whole purpose was to improve our electoral system in which a person can cast 50 votes and he knew he 'll save and under the RO 90k bogus votes found in one constituency they should be punished and we should move towards electronic voting and biometric system for future elections
I am a citizen of KP. Police isn't that good. Bribery is still there and they're still disrespecting the common citizens. Yes, Imran Khan himself is a good man. He really wants to bring change in KP. But his so called corrupt team isn't letting him bring the real change. I said earlier, I have examples. But you know this discussion will bring us to nowhere. Politics in Pakistan is failing once again.