View Single Post
Old Monday, May 12, 2014

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcalibre View Post
Imran khan progress in pti is slow but in right direction ask the performance from kpk citizen they can give sincere judgement and all the people I know very happy from police,educational,health,patwari,eradication of polio etc reforms.

Now today protest was not a political stunt it whole purpose was to improve our electoral system in which a person can cast 50 votes and he knew he 'll save and under the RO 90k bogus votes found in one constituency they should be punished and we should move towards electronic voting and biometric system for future elections
I am a citizen of KP. Police isn't that good. Bribery is still there and they're still disrespecting the common citizens. Yes, Imran Khan himself is a good man. He really wants to bring change in KP. But his so called corrupt team isn't letting him bring the real change. I said earlier, I have examples. But you know this discussion will bring us to nowhere. Politics in Pakistan is failing once again.