View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 21, 2014

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanwrites View Post
Ok It was a naive show by GEO but in past they had done the similar thing with political elite ,judiciary and other law enforcement agencies but no body pointed a finger at them.why??? Because ISI is a holy cow? Mind you this attitude has turned us into a military and security obsessed nation that has tarnished the social fabric of the society. These holy cows should be criticized so that they can alter their inhuman and barbaric standard operating procedures. Yes Geo was harsh and being naive at that time but it doesn't mean it should be banned altogether because doing so will send a categorical message that establishment is a holy cow.
As long as the establishment remains untouchable we can forget any progress on socio economic or political front mainly because of its dictatorial nature.
Privatisation of news channel gave us hope of better Pakistan but that sounds a distant dream now.
Dear Fellow, there's a code of conduct for each and every institution of the country and it must keep in mind its sphere according to law, and while applying for the license, Geo group has consented to it that they'll not violate the terms and conditions which their license bears like any other license. Secondly, PEMRA is an autonomous body and the decision they took has a legal base. Sentimental attitude wouldn't do in this matter but one has to produce evidences in black and white. Just watch out all the foreign private TV channels and observe that how they have been defending their national interests. A propaganda machine has been in full swing against our elite security agency and blaming it for the crimes which one can't prove against it is just like working against the interest of our motherland. One should keep oneself away from those matters which positively harm our national interests. Tell me what evidence you have for defending these actions of Geo? Nothing. Blaming without evidence is a punishable crime and Geo should be dealt with all the severity of law. I appreciate PEMRA in this regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaigham shah View Post
As far as so-called 'Constitution' of Al-Bakistan ,oh sorry, 'Islamic Republic of Al-Bakistan' is concerned , i think everyone knows the actual position , prominence and stature of that 'BOOK' .. now , the time has come for Al-Bakistani's to enjoy the life in (actually) Dark Ages . This fanatic society is approaching towards its ultimate END .. For those , who are advocating ban on Geo groups ;
"اور جب وہ مجھے مارنے آئے۔۔۔ تب میرے لیے آواز اٹھانے والا کوئی باقی نہ بچا تھا۔"

(note; i am not Geo supporter ,rather i condemn their past days activities , but one should also know about the real face of our Democracy and Establishment) samjhdar k liyy isharaa kafi hota hai ..
A society is made up of individuals, and the more fanatic the individuals the more the society. (Ishara samaj mein aya hoga aapkay). One can infer from this discussion the quality of our citizenry that how much our citizenry is emotions ridden, nobody listen to reason: Thanks God the era of Geo's yellow journalism is over. A person who don't respect the sanctity of his motherland is out to fight for freedom of expression. First learn to respect your country then start struggle for the improvement of the system.

Last edited by Amna; Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 02:42 AM. Reason: merged