View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 24, 2014

atiff is on a distinguished road
Default My writ petion against PPPSC please help me

Respected members i want to disscuss my case with all of you to findout your comments. My name is Atif Tifail and i appeared for the post of planning officer /deputy district officer planning BS-17 in PPPSC and cleared for psychological interview but they gave me a rejection letter on this basis that my master degree is not equal to MA economics. i went to Lahore high court for their decision and honerable judge order the administrative department to held QEDC qualification equivalence determination committee to equate my Master degree with MA economics and they gave me letter for equivalence which i personally submitted to PPSC. Now the issue is that the commission announced its final recommendation inwhich one seat is still vacant. Now commission has to conduct my interview for said post i want to ask from all of you guys that according to your experience either they will conduct this interview normally or they will take this case for making revenge as most of my friends told me that i should not go for legal case as commission do not like for those candidates who do so . i am fighting for my right so according to your experience at where you find-out this case???