Thread: a question
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 31, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: 19th positon 2006Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

ihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura aboutihs has a spectacular aura about

Well I prepared that question in this way( though I was not asked)
Sir actually there r many types of corruption but if we focus on monitary corruption, it can also b classified in 2 types. One is corruption due 2 need & other is corruption due 2 greed. As far as corruption due 2 need is concerned, we ll have 2 adopt a comprehensive policy 4 uplift of poor ppl. If a PATWARI is meagerly paid, it is quite natural that he ll indulge in corruption 2 have a better living. I site the wxample of MOTORWAY POLICE which is not corrupt, rather friendly simply coz they r well paid.
As far as corruption due 2 greed is concerned, all those who r involved in it must b penalized in a befitting manner & all money looted by them must b deposited in national wxchequer.
I also suggest that in ISLAMYAT course, the social issues like corruption, morality etc MUST b given more space at all levels.
I also suggest that an UMRA trip should b arranged by the govt at the end of every common training