View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Aman Rashid is on a distinguished road
Default candidates required..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekaay View Post
no, this is not the case. existing employees have already been elevated on 20th of may. notification in this regard have been issued and i can share it over here. they are all low ranking clerks,assistants and supervisors. whereas,we have applied for admin,accounts amd engineering cadre. what i came to know through personal contacts is that the office of local govt is being shifted to hayatabad so there is no adventure to occur in about 1-2 months.rest if any having their own source can confirm and share it here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnan Ahmad Khan View Post
All which i found about Local Council Board is a webpage on Kpk government website which does not carry any contact details, as my post count is less then 10 so i can not share the link. You can google it as "Local Council Board KPK"

Additional not sure about Test Passing Marks, i got 68 in Admin Cadre, and i am from Zone-4.
Adnan Ahmad Khan ... do u have idea wht will be count of selected cadidates,,, like how many they will select,,, is there any possibility for candidates with score in 60s