Old Sunday, June 15, 2014

safeemailk will become famous soon enoughsafeemailk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sabeera View Post
hi
my optionals for PMS
psychology (doing mphil)
geography
public administration

i have following books with me kindly suggest what other books do i need to buy for optionals as well as compulsory subjects, kindly try to suggest only one book per subject.

public administration , Dr. liaquat ali khan niazi, carvan publishers
geography, modren physical geog, sarfraz ahmd bajwa, .+ geo system 8th edition by christopherson (suggest books for paper 2) + jhangir exam cram
already have books for psychology as doing mphil in it

urdu , prof. maher hayat, ilmi publishers
islmiyat, hafiz arsahd iqbal, jhangir exam cram series
pak affairs, ikram rabbani + imtiaz shahid
g.k , eds by kashmiri
english, suggest books kindly

also if any one know where to buy internaltionl books in sargodha?
any one out there who from sargodha and is going to appear in PMS?

thanks in advanced
Your combination is really good one which will really work Inshallah...
Second step is to have a smart approach towards prep by having standard material.
You must go with these books for having a complete understanding of compulsory subjects as exam cram are not sufficient for good score(although these help).

Here are some best books for compulsory Subjects:
1. GK book: General knowledge by Ch Ahmed Najib by Carvan publishers(latest addition) (50% marks are guaranteed if read this book carefully) and mcqs current affairs by ...(forgot name)
2. Islamiat by Imtiaz shahid and attiya bano or islamiat by dr adil and mr saboor with notes
3. Pak Affair by Ikram Rabbani and notes
4. Urdu general by carvan publishers and urdu essays
5. Engilsh essays( practice on Sir Razi Abdi style): book: top thirty essays by Jangir sons, read dawn articles on daily basis
6. Composition: exploring the world of english(idioms and pow), solved css papers by fridi publishers( just for idea as there are various mistakes in it), practice precis , Focus on writing comprehension by using opening sentence(remember techniques while attempting this question)

Further queries are appreciated...

Stay blessed...

Originally Posted by Gul Khan View Post
Dear Fellows AOA
Kindly recommend me the good book of English Essay keeping in view the PMS paper.
Thanks.
Read my post...

Originally Posted by zarraar View Post
please tell me some good books of punjabi for pms
Punjabi by jahangir publishers(punjab rang)

Originally Posted by amna rafiq View Post
Same query..need gudiance in writing composition from some opening sentence..which points need to kept in mind while writing this.

This is the major question on which examiner assess PMS candidates ability in english composition. It is just like a story writing but its very tricky and time taking so please practice as much as you can. Speedy brainstorming will really work.

Here are some points that must be kept in mind while writing composition:

At first stage...make up a complete structure in your mind/brainstorming(where to go)/write down rough points.

Be positive( write in a positive and constructive manner/show positive view of your personality and society)...choose positive characters ( patriotic, caring, loving and energetic as per situation) because its a story that needs some characters to be completed.

no grammatical mistake

no ambiguity in your ideas, be clear and precise

there should be a cohesion from start to end

Hopefully you will get it(IA)...

Stay blessed..

Last edited by Amna; Sunday, June 15, 2014 at 03:48 AM. Reason: merged