View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 15, 2014

zeeshan marwat is on a distinguished road

i gave a superficial look to all the comments from the start,found many people confused which reminds me of my Essay in 2013.I attempted Not economy but politics is a key to success,anyhow leave this i am not going into detail,as i failed that essay.
This time in 2014,before going to the essay paper i was repeatedly recalling my mistake which i made in 2013,that is went for the essay about which i was not completely cleared...Due to this experience i went for privatization of higher education essay in 2014,at least i was clear about what the checker wants from me.Now God forbid if i fail essay this time too,i would be sure that there lie some other weak areas in my essay other than irrelevancy.
i pray that all of us who have work hard become csp's,but it would be also pertinent to mention for the aspirants,that please go for the essay about which you are completely clear,believe me i have seen many average people passing essay paper with flying colors,their main concern was to keep their essay relevant to the last line and this is what they did.
Now coming to the Great nation essay,everyone knows what mistakes they have made,so its better to be silent.Fighting and criticizing won't give you anything.Indeed, CSS CAN BE PASSED WITHOUT FIGHTING.
Roshnain Swati (Sunday, June 15, 2014), The Shah Ends (Sunday, June 15, 2014)