View Single Post
Old Friday, June 20, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini98 View Post
What if I am a visa issuing authority and I am going through the files of these applicants or Incidentally I came across this application and I don't issue the visa?And then I am being forced & additionally every one is not always ^^-Mazoor e Nazr^^
Its circumstantial, if you have just stumbled upon such an application means you are not under pressure immediately, so you would follow the rules and refuse. The pressure will start mounting later and then you can save your skin in the court by citing political pressure