View Single Post
Old Monday, June 30, 2014

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma mehvish View Post
my dear i am hundred % agree with you but but i want to clear your confusion about pretty hard and quit hard my dear we can use pretty hard on the place of quit hard it is not wrong you can search about this . i give you prove you took punjab text book of english of 8th class and read the lesson no 4 carefully . it is a dialogue between two person in which thy use word pretty hard . thanks
You are citing Punjab text book for English, seriously??? I don see any reason to read that lesson carefully or otherwise.

I am not that fan of grammar myself. I usually try to get an idea about sentence structure by sound of sentences like -it just doesn't sound right! But I did buy Wren and Martin like almost everyone does for CSS and tried reading at least some chapters. I am not sure about the lesson but it would be somewhere in the start.

Anyhow we don even need to go in this detail, 'pretty hard' makes a self-contradictory term. Pretty easy or quite hard, common sense guys!