Monday, April 29, 2024
07:38 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, June 29, 2014

soft rock is on a distinguished road
Default Pretty Hard Country To Find Official Jobs

Pakistan is a country overwhelmed by myraids of problems, not only the countyr been stuffed with problems but also the candidats have stuffed them in their minds like me but all in vain so far.. , less budgetary resources for official employment sector...contributary factors include corruption , terrorism,covetous politicians (chasing and grabbing money throught all possible means), and other suckers of economy of our country etc..are on the top of the list,...results are obvious in the form of , post uncontrolled temper of the literate citizens, choetic society of Pakistan or those who can control their temper go into private sector with salaries unable to afford the dependencies mostly...leading to depression and lack of balance in life of the people.. with potential risks against the life desired by talented people..proof is obvious from the CE-2013 result ...!!!!!!

The thing is that country has become hard leaving behind the soft luck of us...which we desired for in terms of official jobs but can`t avail them ....only private sector with meagr wages or then we have to go into the hell of Gulf countries leaving behind our families ...most men `ll not be able to leave their homes for very simple reasons....!!!!

Life seems like kind of jammed but Allah `ll have to be made pleased....the first and final option with us...prayers are needed cos only prayers can change our jammed luck being the citizens of this country.. ...God Bless You All !!!!

.................................................. ...............shhhh wait for some miracles to happen....hahaha
sidhu97 (Sunday, June 29, 2014)
Old Monday, June 30, 2014

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

Yeah you can either blame the country or can improve, like you can start with improving your English. Take the title here, something can be pretty easy or quite hard. It can never be pretty hard, just like it can't be pretty BAD or pretty TROUBLED

Your arguments like competition, tough job market, careers, aspirations and disappointments - this is not something wrong with Pakistan, it's something called life.

About overseas and gulf, Pakistanis are working in NASA, google and microsoft as well. We have representation in white collar jobs all around the world, even in America and Europe.

Quote:
with potential risks against the life desired by talented people..proof is obvious from the CE-2013 result ...!!!!!!
They have limited seats they can't accept thousands just because people desire so. Why don you take it like 200 plus talented people finally made it to civil services because they worked really hard.

In practical life we don't get what we desire we get what we deserve.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemis For This Useful Post:
amnakhan (Tuesday, July 01, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014)

asma mehvish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Yeah you can either blame the country or can improve, like you can start with improving your English. Take the title here, something can be pretty easy or quite hard. It can never be pretty hard, just like it can't be pretty BAD or pretty TROUBLED

Your arguments like competition, tough job market, careers, aspirations and disappointments - this is not something wrong with Pakistan, it's something called life.

About overseas and gulf, Pakistanis are working in NASA, google and microsoft as well. We have representation in white collar jobs all around the world, even in America and Europe.

They have limited seats they can't accept thousands just because people desire so. Why don you take it like 200 plus talented people finally made it to civil services because they worked really hard.

In practical life we don't get what we desire we get what we deserve.
my dear i am hundred % agree with you but but i want to clear your confusion about pretty hard and quit hard my dear we can use pretty hard on the place of quit hard it is not wrong you can search about this . i give you prove you took punjab text book of english of 8th class and read the lesson no 4 carefully . it is a dialogue between two person in which thy use word pretty hard . thanks

FAIRUFF is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by soft rock View Post

The thing is that country has become hard leaving behind the soft luck of us...which we desired for in terms of official jobs but can`t avail them ....only private sector with meagr wages or then we have to go into the hell of Gulf countries leaving behind our families ...most men `ll not be able to leave their homes for very simple reasons....!!!!
You must be an engineer . I agree with you, no doubt the law and order situation is very poor in Pakistan and public sector jobs are hard to find while the local private sector is not flourishing at all. Many of my friends have left Pakistan, either in search of some lucrative job or to pursue further education. But those who are left in Pakistan without jobs, curse themselves everyday on wasting money to earn the worthless degree,but my friend, you can muster up courage and instead of being an employee, try to be an employer. Try not to become burden on your family, jobless can start their businesses and remember, "Verily! With hardship,their is relief".
waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014)

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma mehvish View Post
my dear i am hundred % agree with you but but i want to clear your confusion about pretty hard and quit hard my dear we can use pretty hard on the place of quit hard it is not wrong you can search about this . i give you prove you took punjab text book of english of 8th class and read the lesson no 4 carefully . it is a dialogue between two person in which thy use word pretty hard . thanks
You are citing Punjab text book for English, seriously??? I don see any reason to read that lesson carefully or otherwise.

I am not that fan of grammar myself. I usually try to get an idea about sentence structure by sound of sentences like -it just doesn't sound right! But I did buy Wren and Martin like almost everyone does for CSS and tried reading at least some chapters. I am not sure about the lesson but it would be somewhere in the start.

Anyhow we don even need to go in this detail, 'pretty hard' makes a self-contradictory term. Pretty easy or quite hard, common sense guys!

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Pretty hard is pretty correct but the context in which it was used was wrong. Pretty means somewhat, moderately e.g. The exam was pretty hard today. It means it was somewhat tough.
Now the OP didn't mean Pakistan is a somewhat hard country, he meant it is actually a very hard country so the context in which he had used this word was wrong. Wesay sahi hai feel free to use 'pretty' pretty much every time you feel like using it :P
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)
The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha For This Useful Post:
Old Wednesday, July 02, 2014

"Pretty Hard Country To Find Official jobs In Here"

will be a topic in next Competitive Exam`s Essay Paper...get ready for it accusers...hahaha

add your comments without any fear of backlash...hahaha

My topic sounds enough good to argue about..though it was not meant to be that much inciting introvert feelings....you all are the aspirants of circuitous exam called CSS ...so unfold your ideas about this topic....thanks you`all...!!!!!!
Old Thursday, July 03, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by soft rock View Post
"Pretty Hard Country To Find Official jobs In Here"
add your comments without any fear of backlash...hahaha

My topic sounds enough good to argue about..though it was not meant to be that much inciting introvert feelings....you all are the aspirants of circuitous exam called CSS ...so unfold your ideas about this topic....thanks you`all...!!!!!!
Finally someone on forum who can take criticism well. That's refreshing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artemis For This Useful Post:
asma mehvish (Thursday, July 03, 2014), soft rock (Thursday, July 03, 2014), waqas izhar (Thursday, July 03, 2014)

asma mehvish is on a distinguished road
Wink

. all this discussions make our mind clear . ,,there are two ways rising in the world.. either by one,s own or profiting by foolishness of others(L.Bruyere). any how all this create variation which is accessory for survival or success
The Following User Says Thank You to asma mehvish For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma mehvish View Post
. all this discussions make our mind clear . ,,there are two ways rising in the world.. either by one,s own or profiting by foolishness of others(L.Bruyere). any how all this create variation which is accessory for survival or success
blah blah blah blah