View Single Post
Old Friday, July 04, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliinaa View Post
Aoa, senior please can you tell me whether psychology is a better subject or philosophy terms of scoring trend, length and ease wise. Thank you

As well as more scoring and stable subject is concerned , that is Philosophy. That is certain. However , it takes good amount of time and energy for it's promising preparation. Psychology is also among scoring subjects. However , more and more aspirants are opting this subject which , I am afraid , may bring this subject among average scoring subjects. As well as time factor is concerned , it takes fairly lesser time then philosophy. Now keeping in view this scenario, you yourself can reach a better conclusion. I may be leaving British History for my coming attempt. If I did so , I would be going one out of Psychology and Philosophy. Otherwise would retain British History. This means to tell you that both of Psychology and Philosophy are very good subjects. I most probably would be going for Philosophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk