View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 05, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahar abbas View Post
Aaslamoalikum
I'v applied for PMS 2014 with following optional subjects;
Punjabi
Geography
Psychology

i want to change two of my optional subject, how to do this at the moment, i need your help seniors.

Regards
Change of optional subjects is not allowed.
However, when PPSC readvertised CCE-11, they had given an option to change the subjects by applying again.
If the verdict of the court goes in favour of candidates and PMS is readvertised then possibly you will have an option to change the subjects. But not sure, whether PPSC gives this option or not.

So my advice to you is that you should prepare your current subjects without wasting time.
best of luck.
sahar abbas (Saturday, July 05, 2014)