View Single Post
Old Friday, July 18, 2014

Aaqib Javed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander kalhoro View Post
I couldn't understand why Hamas isn't halting its rocket assaults on Israel despite death toll is increasing day after day. I know that there is a rivalry b/w Hamas and Mahmood Abbas-led govt, but they can settle the issue by the accord so that Palestinians could not be targeted. After all they themselves are a part of Palestine.
Hamas is provoking Israel because they want to do politics on the dead bodies of the innocent Palestinians. Hamas sounds like a real bad ass na?

Then let me rephrase my statement. Hamas have every right to fire rockets on Israel because it is Israel that have occupied their territory; Its Israel that have turned Palestinian's lives in a living hell holding them as prisoners in their own cities; Its Israel that have built Jewish settlements in Palestinian cities. And Hamas will be justified in attacking Israel as long as an over all settlement is reached; a settlement that includes Israel withdrawing form all the occupied territory that it currently holds. Only then we will be right in blaming Hamas for provoking Israel.

P.S. The fact we and the world is talking about Palestinian issue owes to very provocations of Hamas. That's how oppressed do their struggle against the oppressor.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aaqib Javed For This Useful Post:
waqas izhar (Friday, July 18, 2014)