View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 19, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Although I’m not an economist and have a very rudimentary knowledge of how it works, I’ll point out a simple flaw in the very beginning of your cause and effect chain.

Quote:
Zero interest rate means highest possible investment.
Tell me, is interest rate the only factor affecting the investment? “Highest possible investment can be achieved by the elimination of interest" means that there are no other variables at work. Is that it? Are we keeping everything else constant? This is not a text book question but real life situation we are talking about. And if indeed there are other factors, and if indeed zero interest rates have other drastic effects as Buddha has mentioned, your whole chain of argument tumbles down. What do you say?

Quote:
what else do you want in an economic system? there are no guidelines for consumers or producers in capitalism or communism. in that regard islamic economic system is more comprehensive.
That is ethics, not economics.

Quote:
who makes the law in an unislamic state? who implements it? who protects it? the same is with an islamic state. only that the legislature is independent. and in case of a dispute i don't think they will attack model town or storm the supreme court.
You said that legislature in Islam in ‘voluntary’. May be I did not quite grasp what you were trying to say. Would you care to explain this a bit more? I would like to have a clear answer to the four questions I raised in a previous post.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
Buddha (Saturday, July 19, 2014)