View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 19, 2014
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

I would like to say what i usually say on this issue, 'We' are 'personality worshipers' not 'followers'. A wise man follows someone only if he is right. Sadly, in our country you will find jayalaas, janoonis, matwalaas etc who follow their leaders even when he or she is wrong. A very wise statement was made by Hazrat Ali R.A when Kharajis asked him why their is so much chaos and unrest in your caliphate, while the era of Abu Bakar, Umar and Usman R.A was relatively peaceful. Hazrat Ali R.A replied, "Because we were their ministers are you are my ministers". Companions, followers, ministers are the real players in devising the opinion of their leaders, they are the the real forces behind compelling their leaders to do or not to do a certain thing. But we love being fooled again and again sometimes via metro projects, laptops, motorways and sometimes via Benazir Income support scheme. It is our attitude that requires a change. When it will change, leaders among us would rise and lead us to prosperity and success until than enjoy the ride of metro buses along with laptops and yellow cars..