View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 20, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Quote:
example from history?
The persecution of Imam Ahmad bin Hambal and other reputed jurists of the time by Mamoon because they did not agree with what he stood for.

Quote:
how do you gauge the capability of a person? what is your parameter for this discussion?
Whatever parameters I have for gauging the capability of a person will not be acceptable to everyone. It would be acceptable to a handful of people. And the parameters of a person’s piousness and knowledge are even harder to define.

Quote:
isn't there slavery in Sind? aren't human beings sold even now? what abiut human trafficking?
Is slavery in Sind and human trafficking lawful?

Quote:
where was the voting system in the early days of Islam where women could not vote?
The voting of the Caliphs by the shoora. It was even beyond imagination that women could be included in those shooras which is why modern ideologues like Maodudi have called voting of the women strictly prohibited in Islam. What do you say? Also, what about woman being head of the state?

Quote:
it does not? i think it does. but iwill let you know if i am wrong.
No, it does not. It might guide about the relations between people of different faiths, but not nations. Because the concept of nationhood did not exist at the time.

Quote:
is it very important to select a legislative? forgive me but you are saying it as if it is very mandatory to select one. i aam not seeing the obvious thing here, guide me.
Yes it is. Without a legislature, and this is something you are constantly evading so be so kind as to give a straight answer for once, who will run the affairs of the state?

Quote:
who is asking you to be dependent on kafirs? for what are you dependent on them?
Yes, swish your magical wand so that we might let go of all the dependence. But you can start by not using your email ID which is provided by a kafir company. And this is just the beginning. BTW, how do you propose getting out of this dependence? I’m really interested in knowing because to be perfectly honest, this is clearly a case of argument for the sake of argument.

Bhuddha has made a wise decision not to argue anymore because the kind of examples and arguments (?) you are putting forward is really hard to contend with for too long.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gypsified For This Useful Post:
Buddha (Monday, July 21, 2014)