View Single Post
Old Friday, November 09, 2007

Usman Naseer will become famous soon enough

After reading all these posts by honorable members, I have come to conclusion that “No. 1” Problem of us is that we not know the problem.

I know the solution of our problem which “Lack of Professionalism”.
Many of you will not agree with me, just imagine, every one of us (from street beggar to president) is sincere with his work.

We can see in Pakistan, Chief Justice seeking Justice and Chief of Army seeks Security, Lawyers are in jails and criminals are ruling, and so many other examples showing lack of professionalism.

Take a little survey around your surrounding you can find that 80% of workers (from Executives to Primary School Teachers) are un-happy with their jobs and you will find that Doctors are controlling the Districts or Police which they didn’t want to be and even them many lack interest, they are maintaining statuesque.

There are many problems and most are stated in above posts, all problems have solutions also, In my view “Human can not perform their best until they have no interest or proficiency” from grass root level to Top most level. And let the music play…

Please commit on my commit. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Usman Naseer For This Useful Post:
PHARM (Wednesday, January 16, 2008)