View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 24, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsified View Post
I'm all for evolving workable systems, keeping in consideration the basic guidelines provided by Islam, in today's world. I'm only against the strict adherence to medieval interpretations of Islam which will not work in today's world. I'm also aware of the problems of modern capitalism and will always consent to betters solutions, but the kind of solutions put forward by conservative and rigid thinking will only make the situation worse.
That's totally right, dogma and superstition have no room in modern scientific era so reason must prevail. We can learn a lot deal from our history, moreover there is a grand natural scheme working behind things as well which is why systems arise and fall and recur and this cycle continue to happen. The problem with 'caliphate' is it relies upon men of strength, courage, conscience, wisdom, honest determination and god fearing to remain in power and a single bad turn of events distracts it from it's defined destiny and makes it a lot 'bloody'. Whereas democracy creates lust seeking societies where a core group of elites who enjoy all the luxury and power at the cost of all others struggle eventually destroy the very essence of community living in pursuit of their greedy desires. So there is problem everywhere and there seems to be no lasting solutions, may Allah (swt) help mankind amd have mercy upon us
incounternable (Friday, July 25, 2014)