View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I am ready for a world war 3.
First I'm not interested in a flame war that you call world war 3. You're 31 but behave like 13 when you say something like that. Moreover, I'm not interested in having an argument with a charlatan.

Quote:
If you want democracy prove to be democratic yourself and accept dissent and different opinion.
You're invoking free speech as your democratic right but have a problem with me when I use the same principle to call your bluff. Nice!

Quote:
You are unable to see that you are living in a nation where militarism gets on the rise even if Israelis and Palestinians fight. And you also don't see that this nation lacks any kind of national honor and sense of attainment and wants it desperately. You also don't see that you are living in a nuclear state which wants to do something about Muslims. You also don't see that a large portion of population of thus country is happy with charity and don't want to work, it is a highly community motivated society instead of self motivated. You don't see that everyone wants government support and motivation, even figures like Mahdi Hassan wanted government support. There are all reasons to believe that Pakistanis want a strong centralized and authoritarian welfare state, and soon get dismayed by democracy when it proves weak to motivate them.
You call this evidence? That's rhetoric. How does any of that entail that we need a central undemocratic government? People want government to help means a welfare state, not a strong, centralized and authoritarian one. Take these words out and still we're fine.

Quote:
You even fail to notice that peoples still vote for the person who promises to get their 'gutter' fixed
Is that the evidence for we need strong, centralized and authoritarian state? It only seems to be evidence for want of local government and local issues are important.

Quote:
Perhaps you also speak to yourself soon I am gonna see women wearing skirts in Pakistan and when I say heil hitler it bothers you doesn't it.
You can't even seem to keep your fantasies out of discussions on democracy. A belief in democracy doesn't mean women wearing skirts but you cannot think otherwise clearly.
Quote:
But I never even claimed that fascism is inevitable for this country or that Hitler will definitely take over. You seem to be acting like a democratic Hitler don't you. You even seem to get agitated at my personal liking for Hitler or that I focus upon need for strong leadership that can put this country on a path since democracy in its current form in Pakistan doesn't seem to work. It just shows your liberal bigotry and arrogance.
I don't have a problem with fascism or Hitler or your personal liking but I do have a problem with your charlatanism. You throw heavy words and disguise your deception when in actuality your words do not mean anything.

A case in point: Aliina asked what does that mean

Even if popular support for radicalism decline, we would perhaps face a depression and people will avoid working to produce more and more 'wealth' (which is perceived negatively), thus affecting the growth of economy.

And ladies and gentlemen the explanation of priceless words is even more priceless:

If popular support for radicalism goes down, but still people don't change 'collectivist' values for favor of 'capitalist' ones, you are gonna have a depression where politics remains one the rise everywhere and economic activities remain 'slowed down' or not producing wealth . Perhaps it is called 'class tension' or something .

The poor girl was actually making an effort to understand something meaningful out of this claptrap!

I'm sorry to say you're not worth my time.
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)