View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
First I'm not interested in a flame war that you call world war 3. You're 31 but behave like 13 when you say something like that. Moreover, I'm not interested in having an argument with a charlatan.

You're invoking free speech as your democratic right but have a problem with me when I use the same principle to call your bluff. Nice!
You look like a rich kid who think democracy is for me others have right to free speech but they can't use it when I use my right to provoke and you provoke and cry don't you. You tried to make a maniac out of me when I was trying to learn by giving my ideas and getting others' in my own way. YOU MUST LEARN TO BEHAVE AND STOP ACTING LIKE SMARTEST A** ON EARTH.

Quote:
You call this evidence? That's rhetoric. How does any of that entail that we need a central undemocratic government? People want government to help means a welfare state, not a strong, centralized and authoritarian one. Take these words out and still we're fine.

Is that the evidence for we need strong, centralized and authoritarian state? It only seems to be evidence for want of local government and local issues are important.

You can't even seem to keep your fantasies out of discussions on democracy. A belief in democracy doesn't mean women wearing skirts but you cannot think otherwise clearly.

I don't have a problem with fascism or Hitler or your personal liking but I do have a problem with your charlatanism. You throw heavy words and disguise your deception when in actuality your words do not mean anything.

A case in point: Aliina asked what does that mean

Even if popular support for radicalism decline, we would perhaps face a depression and people will avoid working to produce more and more 'wealth' (which is perceived negatively), thus affecting the growth of economy.

And ladies and gentlemen the explanation of priceless words is even more priceless:

If popular support for radicalism goes down, but still people don't change 'collectivist' values for favor of 'capitalist' ones, you are gonna have a depression where politics remains one the rise everywhere and economic activities remain 'slowed down' or not producing wealth . Perhaps it is called 'class tension' or something .

The poor girl was actually making an effort to understand something meaningful out of this claptrap!

I'm sorry to say you're not worth my time.
When will you learn you are being a Mr. I Know All nerd. I said these are some basic problems that can cause trouble, how evolution takes place I don't know but I have doubts it might not be as YOU WANT IT... Anything beyond your fantasies irritate you don't they and you can't tolerate that. I was trying to give the poor girl some 'imagination' with which she could disagree and raise questions, and you are trying to act like a GOD who knows for certain and bashes 'STANIC thoughts' of other people for favor of your own fantasy land.

Quote:
I'm sorry to say you're not worth my time.
You don't worth my time as well, I wouldn't waist my head on a rowdy kid like you who lacks imagination and critical thinking, you are just being a democracy molana without beard who issues fatwas. Heil Hitler.

Last edited by Amna; Friday, August 01, 2014 at 12:27 AM.