View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 02, 2014

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Tolerance is a virtue, it is necessary for individualism and production of ideas through imagination which have allowed mankind to reap marvels of science and technology. Intolerance is triggered by fear, fear of losing a loved one, fear of losing your status, fear of losing your community. It does trigger aggressive behavior, however it is necessary for community life. This fear has its roots in evolutionary psychology which enabled mankind to begin growing religious behavior and start living in communities, perhaps some 10000 years ago. Therefore both tolerance and intolerance are ok for me, with tolerance I will produce imagination and with intolerance I will compete . What Pakistan needs is people who can use their imagination along with sticking to text. It must be realized by Pakistanis that we are living in scientific age where knowledge is never absolute and comes through imagination gained by hard work of doing constant observation, experience and experimentation. Pakistanis must remain humble before nature and never claim absolute knowledge. It's so funny for me to see that now we are trying to build a dogmatic belief in democracy, and it makes me so humble before the majesty of nature that mankind is always helpless. Whatever I have written is soul product of my imagination. I always welcome if someone improves my imagination by being honest, telling truth, giving natural examples with clear rational logic and verified knowledge, and in the end claiming I don't know . But if a goathead comes and tells my holy democracy textbook says it has the solution of all problems of humanity, if we follow it we will have a place in western paradise with 72 hoors right here, then there will be confrontation . Just remember we cannot stand before nature which will bring about what it wants anyways, it can produce Hitler and it can also produce Cromwell.
in simple words if i may;

If the past is passed on to the future without any vestige of creativity then the whole human drama is an atrocity in immolation.
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
mhmmdkashif (Saturday, August 02, 2014)