View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 02, 2014

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I always welcome if someone improves my imagination by being honest, telling truth, giving natural examples with clear rational logic and verified knowledge, and in the end claiming I don't know . But if a goathead comes and tells my holy democracy textbook says it has the solution of all problems of humanity, if we follow it we will have a place in western paradise with 72 hoors right here, then there will be confrontation . Just remember we cannot stand before nature which will bring about what it wants anyways, it can produce Hitler and it can also produce Cromwell.
Agreed. What I am going to opine is: democracy is not in itself a superficially the best way of ruling throughout the world. Credit in fact goes to the people who make democracy the best way of governance. For instance, if a man like Hazrat Umar R.A rules a country like Pakistan in a democratic way, democracy would certainly become the best way. On the contrary, if a man like(not to be named; you know it :P) rules Pakistan in whatever you call the best way of governance, either decomcracy or Khilafat, it would be the worst kind of governance. Consequently, what I want to say: democracy, Khilafat and other forms, are nothing in itself unless a sincere and honest person rules the way.
Furthermore, the so called champions of democracy have been alleged to have their own militants' wings as well. They have been involved in many corruption related cases. Still they are claiming for the peace to be prevailed through democracy only. Whenever I hear the word democracy, the two family-based political parties come in my mind. :P There would be no fair democracy(or any form of governance) unless there are no fair rulers in this country.
mhmmdkashif (Saturday, August 02, 2014), waqas izhar (Saturday, August 02, 2014)