Wednesday, May 15, 2024
03:29 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, August 02, 2014

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I always welcome if someone improves my imagination by being honest, telling truth, giving natural examples with clear rational logic and verified knowledge, and in the end claiming I don't know . But if a goathead comes and tells my holy democracy textbook says it has the solution of all problems of humanity, if we follow it we will have a place in western paradise with 72 hoors right here, then there will be confrontation . Just remember we cannot stand before nature which will bring about what it wants anyways, it can produce Hitler and it can also produce Cromwell.
Agreed. What I am going to opine is: democracy is not in itself a superficially the best way of ruling throughout the world. Credit in fact goes to the people who make democracy the best way of governance. For instance, if a man like Hazrat Umar R.A rules a country like Pakistan in a democratic way, democracy would certainly become the best way. On the contrary, if a man like(not to be named; you know it :P) rules Pakistan in whatever you call the best way of governance, either decomcracy or Khilafat, it would be the worst kind of governance. Consequently, what I want to say: democracy, Khilafat and other forms, are nothing in itself unless a sincere and honest person rules the way.
Furthermore, the so called champions of democracy have been alleged to have their own militants' wings as well. They have been involved in many corruption related cases. Still they are claiming for the peace to be prevailed through democracy only. Whenever I hear the word democracy, the two family-based political parties come in my mind. :P There would be no fair democracy(or any form of governance) unless there are no fair rulers in this country.
mhmmdkashif (Saturday, August 02, 2014), waqas izhar (Saturday, August 02, 2014)
Old Saturday, August 02, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliinaa View Post
Another thing, I didn’t get your point that “Pakistan needs to control eagerness and humbleness”. That doesn’t make sense at all unless of course you’re getting personal at somebody and that’s another thing.
One more thing, I guarantee you that I won’t start bashing the heads of people who support authoritarian government/ dictatorship because I have this unique virtue of “tolerance”. 
Anyways, enough said, thank you sir for sharing your views. I appreciate your time and effort!
Well it was 'control eagerness and learn humbleness' means you need to control your eagerness and learn to be humble. Tolerance has already grown so much that people don't even care about murder and crime . Propaganda indeed is a great tool to keep people in control . But you should know what you are propagating and what is it's impact. Humbleness would perhaps be a better value to propagate since it keeps a balance between tolerance and intolerance and has a religious impact as well . Tolerance is also necessary though, but it has it's limits. Too much tolerance also produce slave like behavior, but we can always expect tolerance as a by product of humbleness once nature evolves .
Old Sunday, August 03, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliinaa View Post
Of course, you have every right to voice your opinion. Nobody is stopping you from that. I do understand the fact that you’re quite unhappy with the present state of democracy in Pakistan and so am I. I mean there is corruption, lack of accountability, extremism and what not. But I still believe in the future of democracy, you see. We need to strengthen our institutions first. With education, awareness would spread and traditional attitudes would surely change.
For me that's the root of problem, I see it as a dogmatic belief. So far I can smell some freedom in the air which is a good sign. I can see traditional thinking changing. I can see girls and women are now breaking free from tyranny and having their voices heard which is also a good thing, and I can also notice increased level of tolerance in religious behavior . But all this social change is just the result of propaganda, democracy has done nothing at all. Democracy is still stuck in 'interpreting holy books' just like old molvis. When it comes to rule of law we just have 'debates on interpretation of law', thus there is no such thing as the law and it results in corrupting everything. And the revolutionary demagogues like Qadri arise. Nature is mightier than books and dreams it seems , when we begin to think it's changing it just taps us . But still, I am in favor of democracy to evolve here and I hate dictatorship myself, the biggest threat to democracy would be from goatheaded supporters of democracy themselves who are just trying to make it another sect .