View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 02, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliinaa View Post
Another thing, I didn’t get your point that “Pakistan needs to control eagerness and humbleness”. That doesn’t make sense at all unless of course you’re getting personal at somebody and that’s another thing.
One more thing, I guarantee you that I won’t start bashing the heads of people who support authoritarian government/ dictatorship because I have this unique virtue of “tolerance”. 
Anyways, enough said, thank you sir for sharing your views. I appreciate your time and effort!
Well it was 'control eagerness and learn humbleness' means you need to control your eagerness and learn to be humble. Tolerance has already grown so much that people don't even care about murder and crime . Propaganda indeed is a great tool to keep people in control . But you should know what you are propagating and what is it's impact. Humbleness would perhaps be a better value to propagate since it keeps a balance between tolerance and intolerance and has a religious impact as well . Tolerance is also necessary though, but it has it's limits. Too much tolerance also produce slave like behavior, but we can always expect tolerance as a by product of humbleness once nature evolves .