View Single Post
Old Monday, August 11, 2014

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcalibre View Post
Qadri has announced to start the inqlab march from august,14.Mr. Khan said pti welcomed qadri decision to take off the march at the same time but denied of any alliance till yet. In my opinion govt 'll topple after big struggle and probably khan need to give resignation from NA and sit for many days in the capital to achieve its goal.
ok govt toppled, khan holding the reins then what, would the energy crisis be solved in 90 days, would the circular debt fade away, would Pak india relations become amicable, waould militants stop hitting the state institutions. why so much of hurry. is he an angel dying to serve the ppl of Pakistan, he is definitely not. no one will gain anything in this ego led march, why cant he wait for 5 years term to complete.what is at PTI's credit in KPK now when under the 18th amendment they can do wonders there. truth is that PTI is either running short of brains or is following a well written agenda written somewhere out of parliament.
Ajaz Lone (Wednesday, August 13, 2014), incredible one (Monday, August 11, 2014), Ranjha M S (Monday, August 11, 2014)