View Single Post
Old Friday, August 15, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
Just saying..The day we will replace this word "power" with "responsibility" will be the day we will understand the true meaning of civil services.It's all about mind set.
I think that's a paradox, legitimate power doesn't exist without responsibility. Powerful people expect a level of responsibility from weak just like weak expect it from the powerful . If everyone is irresponsible then you are ruled by the mighty who derive power actually from their personal might and not from a collective purpose , so basically in the absense of responsibility what exists is not legitimate power but power of the might, the brutal and natural might, I think . So what i feel is when you are ruled by the mighty, the best thing would be to keep patience and just focus upon your own survival. What I am basically trying to say is if you ignore these revolutionary jokers then they won't be able to make any difference . The phase that we are going through is the one where we have basically lost our path