View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 17, 2014

hellyeah is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naser khan View Post
I salute your integrity.........mere pas parchi hoti to 2 dfa secuirty forms receive kr ke bi abi tk hr jga test na deta phirta......... I have been selected twice but never received offer letter........ I hope ke apko apki seat mil jae atleast........ hmara kya he....... dubara se line me lg jatay hn...............

AOA. I gave the test for AM Electronics in Suparco in February, got shortlisted for Psychological test and gave the Psychological test and Interview in March. Got the call for technical interview in April andd my Interview went extremely good and after that I cleared that interview and received the security clearance forms in June. Uptil now, one security agent has visited my residency.

My CGPA is good, my university has quite a good reputation and I have job experience too.

Now as per your previous few posts: In one of the posts you have written that this is your first interview in Suparco. In another post you have mentioned that you have got the clearance forms twice but havent received the offer letter even once.

So you mean that even if we get the security clearance forms, there is no confirmation of job/offer letter? Have this happened to you in Suparco or some other SPD organization? As far as I know, every person who begins the security clearance process and whose security is successfully cleared gets the job.

Please don't take this personal and clear me the confusion

Thanks