View Single Post
Old Monday, August 18, 2014

Subhan Ahmad is on a distinguished road

I had the same opinion that it is a stupid and immature move but then the civil disobedience move was explained by some senior person on express news which changed my mind. Actually the move out smarted many.
Imran Khan is in a situation that he had to make some move to keep his protesters motivated. The crowd could have gotten frustrated and demotivated if they saw no significant progress or decisions made.
Imran Khan could take his protesters towards the parliament or cross the red zone but that would be a high risk move since he made commitment not to cross them or be violent.
Imran Khan and his party member could also have resigned from KPK but again that was a very risky move. So he on the other hand declared civil disobedience movement against the government and gave a deadline to march towards the parliament house after two days if his demands are not met. This puts economic pressure on the government since the government is dealing with many IMF and other loans and economics issues. This also gives Imran khan to hold his protesters for two more days maybe to give more time to start a dialogue with the government which actually worked. But since the move was too clever and was not given proper justification by I.K, the was too clever for most of the people to understand. So, Imran Khan is loosing his political reputation because of that. But personally the idea was brilliant and we can keep a note of that..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subhan Ahmad For This Useful Post:
Anila26 (Monday, August 18, 2014), Roshnain Swati (Thursday, August 21, 2014)