View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 20, 2014
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotam View Post
Software Engineers do not study much about geography

Go for Applied Math. Sociology and/or Journalism.
Oh man , thank you for telling me that software engineers do not study much about geography , let me assure you by adding to it that software engineers do not study a single word about geography . Infact , to add more to your knowledge sire , other than 2 or 3 engineering fields say geological , probability of studying geography nearly goes to zero percent . And , regarding maths , most of the engineering technologies offers three courses of BASIC maths , even electrical engineers studying more courses found it difficult to find most of the topics in CSS syllabus . Well these are my views ( views of engineer CSP's are given in links below)

Now , why i suggested geography instead of engineering subjects like Applied maths ? Because of the unpredictable nature of engineering subjects and because most of the engineers (who are CSP's now) are of the view of opting geography instead of subjects like Physics , Applied or Pure maths etc . Just look at the posts in the links below . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzza View Post
Thank you but if u think that any other subject is more appropriate with engineering background then please do suggest me.
Well , view these links , one post is from Sir Waseem Khan (PSP) , and other one is of a DMG officer , they were engineers. These posts would make it clear to you that why i suggested . baqi it's upto you . Best of Luck .

Sir Waseem Riaz views

Silent Volcano PAS views

Last edited by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry; Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 03:00 PM.