View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 24, 2014

Subhan Ahmad is on a distinguished road

"Doesn't matter, they had no moral or legal right to interfere in other people's business and take matters into their own hand. And are you talking about the same women and children who killed our commandos? I'm sorry I don't care about the enemies of Pakistan"

Such comments break my heart. What kind of nation are we? We are so quick to make enemies among ourselves. Those were muslims and Pakistani as well. THEY DO MATTER and so does the army as they are also muslims and Pakistani. The brothers and sisters of Lal masjid did what they believed was the right. If they did not share your or our way of thinking, beliefs and how things should be that does not mean they were ENEMIES of Pakistan. They did what they thought was right and army did what had to be done. Loss of lives from both ends DOES MATTER. It was sad incident and the army did what had to be done but we should not be proud of that.

Yes it is not our business what people do but when people's business starts affecting society and eventually us then we do have the moral right to interfere.