Monday, April 29, 2024
12:42 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, August 21, 2014

Farrukh Aziz will become famous soon enough
Default My Article: Prostitution: Exploitation of Women

My Article published in Pakistan Observer

In the present age the more human beings have chained themselves up with the man-made laws, societal rituals, and religious usages, the more they have fallen into eclipse with scruples and superegos vanishing by the elapsing of time. The moral values, ethics and humanity are on the brink of decline and decay.

Eve’s daughter stands on the lowest rung of the societal ladder where the quest for bread in her empty-stomach, a harbor on her bare head and an article of clothing for her naked body drives her to red-light district to be stalked upon by the hard-hearted wild “Ibne Adam”.

The subject justly meriting much attention and voice, unfortunately has ever been put down as something taboo, never to be touched upon socially or publically, thus denying the evil prevailing for ages, but I find myself tied up with the moral and legal obligation to bring this issue in limelight.

A few days back, I had a conversation with a girl, by whose consent I am mentioning her, who was caught-up in the odious profession of prostitution, broached to me her woebegone saga of the agonizing and dreadful days, she had passed through since what she termed as ill-twist of fate when she was still in her teens. What really took me aback was her revelation that even white bearded clerical-typed persons paid frequent visits to brothels. There we go!

The meretricious racket has always been highly booming , less for the women exploited who are pushed by the financial difficulties, acute poverty, family problems and discriminatory socio-economic fabric of society, into selling their honor, than the co-beneficiaries notably police and pimps, extorting from them, more than half of what they are paid for their services as one night bride. In every length and breadth of the country, these house, or to be more candid, “Bazaar E Husn” , umpteen in number, operate under the aegis of big guns, kept animated by our so-called society, and walled up by police.

Prostitution is ugly, detestable, illicit and at the same time, dangerous; a woman acting as a commodity to be marketed , not only degrades and lowers her dignity as living being equal in all aspects to men, but jeopardizes her life at the hands of sadistic men who having drunk alcohol, more often than not, inflict assault and torture on her. Further, once contracted by a kind of fatal virus viz., AIDS, TB, hepatitis B, chest cancer, etc, she continues to suffer till the last moment of her breath.

For how long Binte Hawa will continue to be used a commodity for the lust of men is something God alone knows, but why doesn’t Maulvi Sahib, ever up to make a mountain out of molehill of minor breach of norms, condemn the sell of Eve’s daughter ? Where are the articles 25, 31, 33, 34, 37 and 38, vowing for socio-economic justice; who will own this depressed and victimized class of society, providing them within “ Char-Diwari” with the basic standards of life, and who will pull them out of the current inferno of disgrace, agony and humiliation, are a dot on the humanness and Muslimism of each and every of us, and on the perfervid champions of human-rights and democracy.

—Islamabad

http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=250029
xohi (Thursday, August 28, 2014)

qasimk is on a distinguished road

but why doesn’t Maulvi Sahib, ever up to make a mountain out of molehill of minor breach of norms, condemn the sell of Eve’s daughter ? Where are the articles 25, 31, 33, 34, 37 and 38, vowing for socio-economic justice; who will own this depressed and victimized class of society, providing them within “ Char-Diwari” with the basic standards of life, and who will pull them out of the current inferno of disgrace, agony and humiliation, are a dot on the humanness and Muslimism of each and every of us, and on the perfervid champions of human-rights and democracy.

—Islamabad

When Molvi Hazraat step up people called them terrorist.................LAL MASJID Molvi hazraat took step against shameem anti but bureaucracy and elite class didnt like to stop that massage parlour even my own frnds went their...you wrote the whole article but didn't mention your view?????

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
When Molvi Hazraat step up people called them terrorist.................LAL MASJID Molvi hazraat took step against shameem anti but bureaucracy and elite class didnt like to stop that massage parlour even my own frnds went their...you wrote the whole article but didn't mention your view?????
They challenged the authority of the state and were accordingly punished. My only regret is that the killer of 8 Pak Army commandos is still free.

qasimk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
They challenged the authority of the state and were accordingly punished. My only regret is that the killer of 8 Pak Army commandos is still free.
they asked state to take step but State wasn't interested so they took step brother...and you asking for 8 Commandos what about those kids and females??
Old Sunday, August 24, 2014

Farrukh Aziz will become famous soon enough

Because they hijacked the entire adjoining areas, and took law into their hands..what is more , they challenged the writ of the government, attempting to create a state within a state...As there goes a hadith : Whoever of you sees an evil, prevent/change it with your hands nd if you are not able to do so, prevent it with your tongue, and still if not able to do it, prevent it with your heart...(abhor it) that is the least/the weakest of faith... What they should have done at their best was raising their voice against whatsoever it was, Massage centre,etc etc and condemning the wrong...that was the obligation they were tied up to...but they exceeded too far, to the extent of violating the law and trying to enforce their own version of shariah..
While, Prostitution is widespread in every corner of the country, in lieu of penning an article denouncing this curse and bringing it in limelight, should I have also taken unconstitutional means, or launched a violent and terrorist assault on the brothels operating in my locality ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasimk View Post
they asked state to take step but State wasn't interested so they took step brother...and you asking for 8 Commandos what about those kids and females??
Doesn't matter, they had no moral or legal right to interfere in other people's business and take matters into their own hand. And are you talking about the same women and children who killed our commandos? I'm sorry I don't care about the enemies of Pakistan.

Subhan Ahmad is on a distinguished road

"Doesn't matter, they had no moral or legal right to interfere in other people's business and take matters into their own hand. And are you talking about the same women and children who killed our commandos? I'm sorry I don't care about the enemies of Pakistan"

Such comments break my heart. What kind of nation are we? We are so quick to make enemies among ourselves. Those were muslims and Pakistani as well. THEY DO MATTER and so does the army as they are also muslims and Pakistani. The brothers and sisters of Lal masjid did what they believed was the right. If they did not share your or our way of thinking, beliefs and how things should be that does not mean they were ENEMIES of Pakistan. They did what they thought was right and army did what had to be done. Loss of lives from both ends DOES MATTER. It was sad incident and the army did what had to be done but we should not be proud of that.

Yes it is not our business what people do but when people's business starts affecting society and eventually us then we do have the moral right to interfere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subhan Ahmad View Post
Such comments break my heart. What kind of nation are we? We are so quick to make enemies among ourselves. Those were muslims and Pakistani as well. THEY DO MATTER and so does the army as they are also muslims and Pakistani.
Not everything is black and white, but that doesn't mean everything is white either. A group of people who challenged the writ of the government and then killed 8 commandos when action was taken against them are enemies of the state by any definition. If you want to sympathize with murderers and criminals then that's your choice.

Quote:
The brothers and sisters of Lal masjid did what they believed was the right. If they did not share your or our way of thinking, beliefs and how things should be that does not mean they were ENEMIES of Pakistan.
I believe Pakistan should be secular, as do many others? Should we start attacking people. If I believe something I should keep those beliefs to myself, doesn't mean I start creating a law & order situation.

Quote:
Yes it is not our business what people do but when people's business starts affecting society and eventually us then we do have the moral right to interfere.
And who are you or the Lal Masjid fanatics to decide what affects society and should be forbidden? I believe gender segregation in schools is wrong and affects society, so according to your logic I'm right if I start killing school teachers?
Old Monday, August 25, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Well, it's quite normal thing.This is a normal topic of discussion or topic of one's own mind since childhood up to the adulthood.

I think a prostitute is better then a common man dwelling this era...A common man keeps beard tells lies,take interests,visit brothels. A common woman wears "Abaya" but have jeans inside usually found sitting under trees with their boy friends, have a list of "Boyfriends" in her cell-phone, uses her veil to en-veil all her corrupt deeds...Maulana sb uses his surname to black mail the people, Hafiza Qaria sahiba uses her surname so that the boy friends have soft corner for her, thinking her pious and finally becoming victim of her hypocrisy...These people have body of Angel and Soul of a Satan.

What a prostitute is? Yes, she is a prostitute, she has a body of prostitute as well as soul...She never says that I am a pious girl, or I will be a pious girl or I used to be a pious girl...She never blackmails, she is a prostitute every one knows. She have a set of moral characters every one understands and she abide by those set of characters. She has a body of Satan and So does the soul...She never betrays and if she betrays, why one can say she betrayed?? She betrayed because she says I am a prostitute and she is always supposed to betray.

She is better then our Hypocrite common men and women.
waqas izhar (Tuesday, August 26, 2014)
Old Monday, August 25, 2014

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

I am confused. well i always was confused but now even more.

Turkey is an enlightened secular country in which prostitution is legal and so is it legal in fifty or so other countries in the world.

If it is legal what's the fuss? If half of the world is happy with the 'exploitation' of women, what is wrong in that?

If prostitution is wrong then legalizing it is wrong as well and any person or state legalizing it is wrong too. If Pakistan legalized 'massage' parlors then Pakistan is wrong too. What is so special about Pakistan that challenging its writ becomes an issue? If killing women and children (if they were killed) is wrong then Pakistan is wrong. If things aren't black and white then no judgement from any side can be termed conclusive.

Pakistan and its residents confuse me as if i wasn't confused before. thank you all for your enlightened comments.
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
RAO RAMEEZ (Monday, August 25, 2014)