View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 31, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

My job order says:

Subject: Offer order for the appointment to the post of BPS9.

With recommendation of District recruitment committee/NTS, you are hereby offered the subject post in Education & literacy department on the following terms and conditions:

I am mentioning the impartent onces:

Physical
Pay
Place of Service
wagera wagera.

The placement after appointment shall be school specific 3/5 years.

These are the things and I am about to get my joinging next month, everything is in process, hence, I just want to know if I join this govt job,then will I be able to apply for CSS-2016 or 17 on the basis of through proper channel in the age of 29 or 30 years to avail my age relaxation due to be Government Employer.

Apart from that, I am waiting for my appointment in Police aslo right after the last phase of Assistant Sub Inspector in Police, insha'allah, in upcoming three months I will have another appointment letter in Police job. So things are going good in this year. I am also waiting for CSS result which I have taken CSS-2014. After result, my strategy would might be changed, don't kow what would be the result but I am pretty confident to make through insha'allah. Now coming to the point brother, can I avail age relaxation? What is the way to avail this oppertunity and let me know have you also applied or willing to apply on the basis of through proper channel? '

Thanks