View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 31, 2014

Saleha Jamil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousuf Shah Khagga View Post
dear no strategy of subjects want to top
you can top with subjects you have interest, background, and full grip.
I always suggest my friends are to choose that subjects they have interest in them.
your subjects combination is good but history is always a low scoring subject.
but if you have grip on vocabulary and knowledge you choose it.
in previous trend Dr Noor top in 2011
with one optional urdu but definitely urdu is always low scoring subject but she top.
go through syllabus past paper a d finally decided.
here is no confusion if.you have grip on statistics you choose it.
regards
I've studied Business Administration (finance). But that paper include Management+ Finance + MARKETING also? Opting it for CSS is like doing BBA again in Marketing :/

My aptitude? Technical Subjects: Math, Stat, Physics and A/C.........! Leaving Math and Physics, A/C and Stat is available. But their course is so lengthy, I think only those should select them who've studied them before.

My interest is Arabic and Isl His and Cul.........but opting it for CSS would require me to follow it from scratch, again confused if I would be able to get prepare it for 200 Marks Exam. Specifically for Arabic, is it all about Language or what????? And ISL HIS & Cul requires intensive study, as History isn't technical, it's about knowledge and it's analytic presentation.

I know whatever I select, I need devotion and hard-work, but atleast I must be knowing what the pre-requisite are for each subject and what a boundary line each subject has. Going through the syllabus and past papers without an understanding of Study Material and content, never will bring us a good choice to OPT but mere a frustration. If I see past paper of Sociology for Instance, how would I get to know that paper contains questions that are well-known in the Books or how'd I get to know if they're unseen and require conceptual grip?