View Single Post
Old Monday, September 01, 2014

khan00734 is on a distinguished road

Everything is fair in Love, War and Politics ,we shall not deceive ourselves by expecting good from Pakistani politicians what has they done to us and our beloved country i think a foreign aggression could be more better than this current political impasse, this is war of power and public popularity so every one dose not think for beloved homeland, its worldly reputation before committing big size crimes in this way there is no room for tolerance in political atmosphere, Secondly, I am living in a state where democracy has been in intake but its stunning i do not know what democracy gives me how it can make my life easy? and secure my rights this democracy just belong to only big wigs and privileged class as they know how to deprive depress class and make profits from it?

A person even do not have access to least-better organized public hospitals, schools,colleges which already would have been occupied for cream class then what does he care for democracy and monarchy.

I mean to say that each kind of government is to be accepted by poor in Pakistan which at least dispense less justice to them , they would accept as every one know that a very less people in Pakistan know the use of democracy and constitution.