View Single Post
Old Monday, September 01, 2014

BabarRehmanShah is on a distinguished road

I must agree with you but there are certain things which are debatable. Sir you must consider the fact that anyone including you and me can rise to become a CSP, Politician, Lawyer, General etc, now its our credit and we have to cash it. I think it was Abraham Lincoln who was a shoemaker's son. I heard a quote "The only thing that can save you is you". Its not compulsory that every person belonging to an elite class is only the future of Pakistan. Well our Constitution ensures us "roti, kapra, makan, taleem, bijli, gas etc" but we created an Atomic bomb and in order to maintain it and secure our strategic boundaries, our military needs are consuming 90% of the overall budget. Also corruption, bribery, lawlessness, sectarian problems, terrorism, energy crisis, political instability etc are the major hurdles in the development of the country and rise of the nation. Now demanding the implementation of all the 280 articles of the Constitution of Pakistan is not a fair deal from only a 6.5 years old democracy!