View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 07, 2014

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma mehvish View Post
azadi march or inqalab march is a propaganda to divide the concentration of mass as well as government from the operation in waziristan .
PROVE IT.

Quote:
going to dialog with taliban they play the darama of malala
Again, PROVE IT. Prove that the Malala incident was a drama. BTW, who didn't want to talk to the Taliban? The army has now decided to hit these Taliban beasts instead of wasting words talking to them. So was Malala shot on the orders of the army?

Quote:
and now when every pakistani worried about the operation they play azadi march
And how the hell does the Azadi march impact the ongoing operation on any way. Present a clear argument with cause and effect please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan00734 View Post
in political history of Pakistan the nation had came across many disastrous social and political situations which apparently backed by Pro-Zionists and anti Pakistan groups.
Again, PROVE IT. Zionists are people who support the existence of a separate homeland for Jews (Israel). Believe me bro, they don't give a damn about what people in Pakistan are doing. Please tell me very clearly how Pakistan threatens the existence of Israel enough for Zionists to waste their resources. Think of me as a total idiot, so explain in detail please.

Quote:
This need wide deliberation IK was just demanding accountability on few constituencies which were allegedly rigged but the pace and magnitude was not that much fierce and alarming as it is today.
A LIE, pure and simple. IK was talking about rigging from day 1, but no one was prepared to even listen to him. Every man has a limit, so now he's talking in a language that the idiots in the government can actually understand. The same people who are know talking about accepting IK's demands "to save democracy" were making fun of him a year back. Why didn't they save democracy THEN?