Sunday, April 28, 2024
01:23 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, September 07, 2014

asma mehvish is on a distinguished road
Default is azadi or inqalab march a propaganda for govt or opration zarbeazb

azadi march or inqalab march is a propaganda to divide the concentration of mass as well as government from the operation in waziristan . in past many dramas played in pakistan which are played in pakistan but their are some hidden powers which don,t want to solve the problem of taliban in past when govt of pakistan going to dialog with taliban they play the darama of malala and now when every pakistani worried about the operation they play azadi march but faith of irony our leader become fool in the hand of hidden powers or our foe . and foe act on this divide the pakistanies and rule on pakistan. please share yours suggestion but but think as a pakistani not as a member of political parties.
The Following User Says Thank You to asma mehvish For This Useful Post:
dms664 (Monday, September 08, 2014)

khan00734 is on a distinguished road

I think to some extent your question is true because as you already said that in political history of Pakistan the nation had came across many disastrous social and political situations which apparently backed by Pro-Zionists and anti Pakistan groups. This need wide deliberation IK was just demanding accountability on few constituencies which were allegedly rigged but the pace and magnitude was not that much fierce and alarming as it is today.

on the other hand, TUQ also have made such statements criticizing system and after army launched crackdown against militants he too became furious.

IK and TUQ if not fully backed by third force no doubt there must footprints of them which ultimately fueling chaos and political stand off.

i am much surprise to see that which fruits are gain by doing such kind of act by IK and QADRI instead of creating the situation fearful on the other hand pakistan economy is badly effected by this .

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma mehvish View Post
azadi march or inqalab march is a propaganda to divide the concentration of mass as well as government from the operation in waziristan .
PROVE IT.

Quote:
going to dialog with taliban they play the darama of malala
Again, PROVE IT. Prove that the Malala incident was a drama. BTW, who didn't want to talk to the Taliban? The army has now decided to hit these Taliban beasts instead of wasting words talking to them. So was Malala shot on the orders of the army?

Quote:
and now when every pakistani worried about the operation they play azadi march
And how the hell does the Azadi march impact the ongoing operation on any way. Present a clear argument with cause and effect please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan00734 View Post
in political history of Pakistan the nation had came across many disastrous social and political situations which apparently backed by Pro-Zionists and anti Pakistan groups.
Again, PROVE IT. Zionists are people who support the existence of a separate homeland for Jews (Israel). Believe me bro, they don't give a damn about what people in Pakistan are doing. Please tell me very clearly how Pakistan threatens the existence of Israel enough for Zionists to waste their resources. Think of me as a total idiot, so explain in detail please.

Quote:
This need wide deliberation IK was just demanding accountability on few constituencies which were allegedly rigged but the pace and magnitude was not that much fierce and alarming as it is today.
A LIE, pure and simple. IK was talking about rigging from day 1, but no one was prepared to even listen to him. Every man has a limit, so now he's talking in a language that the idiots in the government can actually understand. The same people who are know talking about accepting IK's demands "to save democracy" were making fun of him a year back. Why didn't they save democracy THEN?

i prove all this but later first of all you prove that malala,s drama was reality and too you tell me IK and QADRY march have any good impacts for pakistan instead of their illegal demands . how imran good governance in their province is on obove the board ?first of all they improve the condition of their province and prove that he is good leader ( keep in mind talker is not doer) we need that person which is practical . i am not defending any any political person all are black sheeps or lever flock which are sucking the blood of pakistan day and night. and people are pupil in their hand to fulfill their shameful political demands even our youth???
The Following User Says Thank You to asma mehvish For This Useful Post:
dms664 (Monday, September 08, 2014)

Quote:
i prove all this but later first of all you prove that malala,s drama was reality
The burden of proof lies on you. You have mada a claim, now prove it. If I claim I'm the King of Mars, its my responsibility to prove it, not yours to disprove it. At least learn the rules of a rational discussion before participating in one.

Quote:
and too you tell me IK and QADRY march have any good impacts for pakistan instead of their illegal demands .
Regardless of whether it will have good effects or bad it is their right to protest. If you disagree, I can quote the relevant laws that give Pakistanis the freedom of speech and the freedom of assembly.

Quote:
how imran good governance in their province is on obove the board ?first of all they improve the condition of their province and prove that he is good leader
The condition is improving, a simple google search will reveal it. However, since we are on a CSS forum, I'll give an example related to the civil services. Recently, the KP IGP amended the outdated Efficiency and Discipline Rules 1975, giving officers more power to discipline their subordinates so that the discipline of the forces can be improved.

khan00734 is on a distinguished road

Hassan02 she at the very start mentioned that please be neutral and now you are clearly taking side of the so called Azadi march, my foot are we have been caged? do you think we are enslaved till now?

i will prove everything categorically
The Following User Says Thank You to khan00734 For This Useful Post:
asma mehvish (Sunday, September 07, 2014)

Quote:
Hassan02 she at the very start mentioned that please be neutral and now you are clearly taking side of the so called
I'm merely pointing out the truth. If that means taking sides, so be it.

Quote:
Azadi march, my foot are we have been caged? do you think we are enslaved till now?
Oh no sir, we are free, the governance in Pakistan is the best in the world, there is no corruption, no law enforcement issues, no problems at all. In fact, Pakistan is even better than heaven.

Quote:
Please do, and provide sources.

Thumbs down

Quote:
Hassan02 she at the very start mentioned that please be neutral and now you are clearly taking side of the so called Azadi march, my foot are we have been caged? do you think we are enslaved till now?

hussain,s thinking are very emotional talk being a pakistani. I earlier mentioned i am not defending any person on the other hand you are be cool down brother analyze the situation with mind. read the book I AM MALALA. IF you have little love for country you can find the truth. your this behave is a joke with the soul of those malalas which are murdered by drown attach or you think they are not pakistani. i also give other proves too but first of all you change your way of talking and remain neutral

Quote:
hussain,s thinking are very emotional talk being a pakistani. I earlier mentioned i am not defending any person on the other hand you are be cool down brother analyze the situation with mind. read the book I AM MALALA. IF you have little love for country you can find the truth. your this behave is a joke with the soul of those malalas which are murdered by drown attach or you think they are not pakistani. i also give other proves too but first of all you change your way of talking and remain neutral
Who's Hussain? So what if I'm defending anyone? How does that affect anything? I've analyzed the situation and read the book, thank you very much. Now I'm just asking you to prove your claim; what in the world is wrong with that? Its only in Pakistan that someone is called overly emotional just for demanding evidence.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
Mehria (Saturday, October 10, 2015)
Closed Thread