View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 14, 2014

FAIRUFF is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
i need some guidance from seniors. i applied for css 2012 but could not appear because i was hit by ane accident. i applied for 2013 and again cuold not appear in the exams because of some domestic problems. i appeared in 2014 and took my chance. now i want to apply for CE- 2015 but some of my friends say that i have availed all of my chances. is it true seniors?? i am very much worried. please anyone..
It is not like that. You have to appear in exams even in one paper and surely you can apply for CE 2015, incase if you do not have any age related issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliinaa View Post
Seniors even I need help regarding age limit for CSS. Till what age can one go for CSS. Secondly, if a person is 22 years old, till what year can she appear for the exam. And the age limit would be judged at the time of the submission of the form( i-e in that year) or the next year when an aspirant has to take the exam. I would be grateful for your reply, thanks!
Age limit,as we all know is 28 years and from age 21 to 28, one can avail his/her 3 chances.cut off date for age calculation would be 31st december for that year.

Last edited by Gotam; Sunday, September 14, 2014 at 07:26 PM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to FAIRUFF For This Useful Post:
Hedda Gabler (Tuesday, September 16, 2014)