View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 20, 2014

R3b3l is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer Khayam Nizamani View Post
The only thing i agree with you is that at the end of the day the benefit of this would be of Pakistan, but he has created enough fuss about it and should head back home and ask his kpk government to rule the province. He's leader of the poor? No. He might have support of youth and middle class but the poor/poorest of our population which is the majority of population does not stand with him otherwise we would have seen millions in his march to Islamabad where we have just witnessed thousands. The only leader of poor masses in Pakistan has been Bhutto, no one has ever got closer to him in that .
Yes agreed, he has created enough fuss about rigging,corruption,non payment of taxes by the elite bt still the dheet rulers r indifferent to the voice of masses. As far as kpk gov is concerned, its on the right track and the locals know that. He may not be the leader of the poor at present bt he surely is speaking and fighting for them. Also if he has today the support of middle cass, time is not far when poor wl support him too because middle class often sets trend for the lower class in a society. As far as number game is concerned, today is the 36th day of dharna n ppl r still thr in great number which in itself is a record. Ppl also cming out in lahore and karachi on daily basis on their own.I personaly think tht if the gov had nt threatened transporters, placed containers n planned attacks on the march like tht in gujranwala the crowd would hv swollen. As far as bhutto is i think the poor hd nt come out in millions during his imprisonmenr n even after he was murdered
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to R3b3l For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Saturday, September 20, 2014), imtiaz rose (Tuesday, October 21, 2014), Khadeejah (Sunday, September 21, 2014), The Shah Ends (Sunday, September 21, 2014)