View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 20, 2014

Umer Khayam Nizamani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b3l View Post
Yes agreed, he has created enough fuss about rigging,corruption,non payment of taxes by the elite bt still the dheet rulers r indifferent to the voice of masses. As far as kpk gov is concerned, its on the right track and the locals know that. He may not be the leader of the poor at present bt he surely is speaking and fighting for them. Also if he has today the support of middle cass, time is not far when poor wl support him too because middle class often sets trend for the lower class in a society. As far as number game is concerned, today is the 36th day of dharna n ppl r still thr in great number which in itself is a record. Ppl also cming out in lahore and karachi on daily basis on their own.I personaly think tht if the gov had nt threatened transporters, placed containers n planned attacks on the march like tht in gujranwala the crowd would hv swollen. As far as bhutto is i think the poor hd nt come out in millions during his imprisonmenr n even after he was murdered
He has created enough fuss about himself as well, He can't go back just like that, His party's internal differences are out in the blue, Some members allege him of running his party autocratically. Well its not whether it is on right path or not, CM's job is to rule the province along with cabinet not to be part of any sit in for 36 days. Plus speaking in favor of lower society is other thing and fighting for them is another. I agree they have been their 36 days which is commendable, But everyone knows the numbers aren't which were expected just look out at IK calling everyday O mera pakistaniyo ajaao, Ghar me bethay sab ghair siyasi janwar hen and blah blah. He'd be better of looking after his own party, CM Kpk paid 0 in tax in 2012. Jahangeer tareen's mill paid 0 as well-The guy who is funding the whole fuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
1- Aitzaz Ahsan in Parliament: Dhandhli to hui hai ..
2- Maulana Fazl ur Rehman: Dhandhli hui hai ..
3- ANP: Dhandhli hui hai ..
4- Bilawal said today: Election were rigged from Karachi till Peshawar ..

But they all say they will stand with government for democracy .. (They never said that a better system should be brought to stop this mess .. Because they know next time they'll be in government with the same method) .. They've not gotten together to save democracy, but themselves ..

6- Imran Khan: Dhandhli hui hai .. BUT .. Hum dobara aisa nahin honay dain ge .. Bring reforms .. Electronic voting machines .. Impartial election commission (Not part time teachers hired during elections) ..

7- Tahir ul Qadri: Iss dhandhli aur jhoot k system ko lapaitt k naya aur behtar system le k aayen ge jahan sirf haq daar jeetay ga, awaan ki asal numayendgi ho gi ..

Forget who rigged the elections, either N-League or PTI or whoever .. What's the wisdom of not probing into it when all have agreed that the election was rigged .. ? Ye shab-khoon jamhooriyat per nahin, choro per maara jaa raha hai .. Pakistan will stay, democracy will prevail .. Only the corrupt have to go ..
The last two are still there because they know they can bring a better system for our future generations .. The leaders mentioned in 1 - 5 know if reforms are brought in, they'll be long gone ..

So when Imran said that jhootay aur chor aik side per ho gaye hain aur emandar aur patriot aik side per ho gaye hain, he was right .. Now its up to you people to decide who stands where .. !!

Regards ..
See, i agree with some of what you have written. But you should not forget what kind of Dhandhli PPP and ANP are talking about, They were not even allowed to campaign properly, their people were due to fight for elections were killed in suicide bombings and kidnapped. And PPP and other parties never backed away from digging deep into probe of elections being rigged, We aren't afraid of anything and I can assure you PPP would win more seats in Sindh if elections are free and fair. But the thing is IK and his team should finalize the documents and little details about probe and go home soon. He's only fooling himself if he thinks NS who suffered exile among many other things will just give away his resignation like that.

Last edited by Gotam; Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 01:03 AM. Reason: chain posts