View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fahaf is on a distinguished road
Default Sister you ought to improve sentence structure; here I have rectified some ups and do

PRECIS:

Culture or civilization of a society has two faces, external and internal which are interconnected. They are dependent upon the social structure, therefore cultural and social issues cannot be separated particularly in developing countries. The major problem is that of low speed in progress, which is basically caused by colonialism and its influences. The major imperialists of past few centuries were European, meanwhile the imperialized were Asian and Africans. Most of these societies used to be dominated by feudal system and rest even below that, however this domain of foreigners caused the death of all systems. The political and social system had two faces, the brighter one for the favored class and vise versa. The rivalry among tribes and clans was prevailing issue of these societies, where Colonialism seemed to be responsible for the class difference in all perspectives. These were the assets that colonialist left behind for colonials.