View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 28, 2014

Tehseen Baber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahira99 View Post
hmmm.. actually i've done B.s in I.R and now doing M.phill in Pol.sci therefore i selected these subjects but now i think i should opt sociology and forestry instead of pol.sci, with I.R, European History and Punjabi bcoz i hv no other choice... n m confuse about the preparation that where to start? can i prepare for exams at home or should i go to any academy? i hv no idea about notes and preparation??? plz recommend some books also and one more thing that is it worthy to solve old papers or one just take a look to understand the pattern ....
Don't be panic for starting the preparation, always pin point things and whatever you feel convenient decide it. Secondly, for books you should print the syllabus that is available in FPSC website and go to market and find according to the course outline by seeking contents of the books as per subject. Additionally, you asked for the academy or self preparation, there is no harm in taking admission in academy for the sake of guidance and boosting up your confidence but remember one thing that when it comes to preparation academies are just waste of time. However, the foremost thing is to daily practice English as it will decide you destiny.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tehseen Baber For This Useful Post:
tahira99 (Sunday, September 28, 2014)