View Single Post
Old Monday, September 29, 2014

itkh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander kalhoro View Post
My dear, first let me rectify your thread. First, IK's party is the third largest party with 34 seats in NA. PPP is the second largest. Now as far as elections rigging is concerned. It is, in democratic state, every party's right to raise allegations and pursue investigation. But the present regime would not do so because they know they did rigging and they fear overthrow of their govt. Keeping in view their performance in 15 months, they did immense achievements in economy as well as in dealing with the internal crises, we cannot condone it. On the other hand, What IK and his party is pursuing is the counting on all the electoral constituencies. His stance might be legal, but he had to state so soon after the elections 2013. Presently, what he is doing in ISB and in various cities is nothing but a sheer circus. He should be blamed of hostaging women and children which is not good for a serious political leader. He must take other parties into confidence to suppress the govt of NA but it wouldn't happen as most of the govt are hand in hand with PLMn.

For clarification firstly, by 2nd largest party i meant in Punjab.
Secondly, he has been asking everyone since the day of result of elections about the rigging. Its not that he has awaken now.
Thirdly, women are also living in this very nation with equal rights as per the constitution so there is no ground to say why women have been such an enthusiastic part of his party. Infact I give this credit to IK for awakening people to think about their rights and stand against what doesn't seems right. Whether they support him or not, women and youngsters have never been a part of politics with such ratio before.
Fourthly, what if other parties are hand in hand with PMLN for their interests having a win-win situation? Shall we see that circus? I guess its about time to let them now how non-seriously they have been dealing this developmental nation.