Monday, April 29, 2024
12:41 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, September 29, 2014

itkh is on a distinguished road
Default Tug of political war

Under the whole political scenario, what NS and IK are having is a tug of war between the number of people supporting them.
In IK's jalsa people do show up as a massive crowd first in Karachi and then in Lahore. What few of the people are always doing is counting the number of people supporting IK. And statement comes ' Chand Hazaar log 18 crore key failsy ko represent nahi krty'. What my point is, NS believes 18 crore people voted? Like seriously voted?
The turn out for elections was near about 50 to 60%. If half of them is with IK (which is the 2nd largest political party) then how come their stance and opinion regarding investigation for rigging in Elections 2013 can be ignored by the false statements.
Banned

sikander kalhoro will become famous soon enough

My dear, first let me rectify your thread. First, IK's party is the third largest party with 34 seats in NA. PPP is the second largest. Now as far as elections rigging is concerned. It is, in democratic state, every party's right to raise allegations and pursue investigation. But the present regime would not do so because they know they did rigging and they fear overthrow of their govt. Keeping in view their performance in 15 months, they did immense achievements in economy as well as in dealing with the internal crises, we cannot condone it. On the other hand, What IK and his party is pursuing is the counting on all the electoral constituencies. His stance might be legal, but he had to state so soon after the elections 2013. Presently, what he is doing in ISB and in various cities is nothing but a sheer circus. He should be blamed of hostaging women and children which is not good for a serious political leader. He must take other parties into confidence to suppress the govt of NA but it wouldn't happen as most of the govt are hand in hand with PLMn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander kalhoro View Post
My dear, first let me rectify your thread. First, IK's party is the third largest party with 34 seats in NA. PPP is the second largest. Now as far as elections rigging is concerned. It is, in democratic state, every party's right to raise allegations and pursue investigation. But the present regime would not do so because they know they did rigging and they fear overthrow of their govt. Keeping in view their performance in 15 months, they did immense achievements in economy as well as in dealing with the internal crises, we cannot condone it. On the other hand, What IK and his party is pursuing is the counting on all the electoral constituencies. His stance might be legal, but he had to state so soon after the elections 2013. Presently, what he is doing in ISB and in various cities is nothing but a sheer circus. He should be blamed of hostaging women and children which is not good for a serious political leader. He must take other parties into confidence to suppress the govt of NA but it wouldn't happen as most of the govt are hand in hand with PLMn.

For clarification firstly, by 2nd largest party i meant in Punjab.
Secondly, he has been asking everyone since the day of result of elections about the rigging. Its not that he has awaken now.
Thirdly, women are also living in this very nation with equal rights as per the constitution so there is no ground to say why women have been such an enthusiastic part of his party. Infact I give this credit to IK for awakening people to think about their rights and stand against what doesn't seems right. Whether they support him or not, women and youngsters have never been a part of politics with such ratio before.
Fourthly, what if other parties are hand in hand with PMLN for their interests having a win-win situation? Shall we see that circus? I guess its about time to let them now how non-seriously they have been dealing this developmental nation.

Qk Mehsood is on a distinguished road

kind information for both of u PTI was the second largest in terms of vote.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by itkh View Post
For clarification firstly, by 2nd largest party i meant in Punjab.
Secondly, he has been asking everyone since the day of result of elections about the rigging. Its not that he has awaken now.
Thirdly, women are also living in this very nation with equal rights as per the constitution so there is no ground to say why women have been such an enthusiastic part of his party. Infact I give this credit to IK for awakening people to think about their rights and stand against what doesn't seems right. Whether they support him or not, women and youngsters have never been a part of politics with such ratio before.
Fourthly, what if other parties are hand in hand with PMLN for their interests having a win-win situation? Shall we see that circus? I guess its about time to let them now how non-seriously they have been dealing this developmental nation.
Regardless of their own interests, PLMN has a vote of confidence from other parties and not a single party can decide the future course of politics. Please be realistic and do not think like a majority does. PLMN has strong hold both in center and punjab (the largest province) and one thing more, i didn't mean to say women are not a part of politics or ought to be suppressed. The way in which he is manoeuvring the women and children who bent upon applying paint faces, like there is being a beauty contest, can also not decide the future course. The one who is at the center and other politics parties with him is dominant. Yes the public power is much strong but if IK really wants a change, he must take all the party members of his party into confidence as well as others so that there could be a balance and strong competition between him and the centre.
Old Tuesday, September 30, 2014

So you really think that people getting personal benefits in the hidden name of politics will really let any fair and honest person to take over? These parties have ancestrally political background, unfortunately that can never support anyone honest to this nation. Moreover this is quite lame to point a finger on women supporting him in various ways. This face paint or flag raising or whatever they show support through isn't the main point of discussion. This nation doesn't need politics but a fair leader to rule which unfortunately non of them is. Quite a nearer example I could quote about such a person would be Pervaiz Musharaf.
Old Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Banned

what change would you like to bring? or what change does IK want to bring? what change? just asking generally
Old Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by itkh View Post
So you really think that people getting personal benefits in the hidden name of politics will really let any fair and honest person to take over? These parties have ancestrally political background, unfortunately that can never support anyone honest to this nation. Moreover this is quite lame to point a finger on women supporting him in various ways. This face paint or flag raising or whatever they show support through isn't the main point of discussion. This nation doesn't need politics but a fair leader to rule which unfortunately non of them is. Quite a nearer example I could quote about such a person would be Pervaiz Musharaf.
The answer is within what I stated before. The family politics, the corruption, VIP culture, political benefits, taking loans over loans, being a 'Bheegi billi' and 'Yes Sir Machine' to the outer world.
Old Wednesday, October 01, 2014
Banned

If the family politics is ended, would the present turmoil and power-hunger game also be ended? Saudia Arabia has been run by the dynasties for centuries, UK, Spain, Kuwait, they all are being run either by the monarchic dynasty or by the kingdom. They are progressing far ahead us. what is the core difference between them and us is to put the country atop the national and international level, regardless of foreign menace or threats. This thing, this very thing is needed to be brought, only this change ! rest of all things would spontaneously change
Old Friday, October 03, 2014

Yes!! I agree, this is the change that is required to put up the best for this nation. And for this we need a person fair to this nation instead of the one occupying seats for personal benefits. For that we need to have the research for the past of those who are in the list. What would you suggest?

Tags
elections, pakistan, rigging