View Single Post
Old Friday, October 03, 2014

Ammarah Mirza is on a distinguished road
Default Subject Selection- 2015 aspirant

Helloo

well I am Ammara and I am appearing in CSS 2015, well as per age limit I can appear in 2015 and 2016. So I am taking 2015 mostly as a chance and see how things work. It does not mean that I am not serious.
Well I need some suggestions about the subject selection, so lets discuss my background for a clear picture of what subjects I should opt.
Well I have done Msc Economics from Qau so that makes Economics one of my optional, in bachelors I have studied Geography(in urdu) which makes me not very comfortable ab it and back then I was really good in Persian as well....
Well as far as my English concerned I will rate it a 7 if not more plus I am not the cramming type, I can write in my own worlds. So I can be good in subjective kind of subjects like sociology, journalism, political science etc ( i can write crap which makes sense, kind off)
I have Indo-Pak history in mind as I think its kind of extended version of Pakistan studies. (I think)
So now that you know my background and strengths I would like you to suggest me subjects.... i want some combo which matches my strengths and is high scoring at the same time.
I am really looking forward for some good piece of advice form seniors and members.
Regards
Ammara