View Single Post
Old Friday, October 03, 2014

maria25 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammarah Mirza View Post
Helloo

well I am Ammara and I am appearing in CSS 2015, well as per age limit I can appear in 2015 and 2016. So I am taking 2015 mostly as a chance and see how things work. It does not mean that I am not serious.
Well I need some suggestions about the subject selection, so lets discuss my background for a clear picture of what subjects I should opt.
Well I have done Msc Economics from Qau so that makes Economics one of my optional, in bachelors I have studied Geography(in urdu) which makes me not very comfortable ab it and back then I was really good in Persian as well....
Well as far as my English concerned I will rate it a 7 if not more plus I am not the cramming type, I can write in my own worlds. So I can be good in subjective kind of subjects like sociology, journalism, political science etc ( i can write crap which makes sense, kind off)
I have Indo-Pak history in mind as I think its kind of extended version of Pakistan studies. (I think)
So now that you know my background and strengths I would like you to suggest me subjects.... i want some combo which matches my strengths and is high scoring at the same time.
I am really looking forward for some good piece of advice form seniors and members.
Regards
Ammara
Hi, Ammara .
well before suggesting you about subject as per my opinion you must have a look on past papers of Economics. if they are appealing you ,then you should opt Eco.. otherwise it is not a scoring subject..
as you said that you were good in Persian then do opt it because it is a good scoring subject sociology is good and quiet scoring.. journalism is also good but same suggestion must check its past papers.. psychology is also good and scoring subject and you can opt a regional language Punjabi short syllabus and very easy
Baki it's up to you
wish you good luck
Regards..
Ammarah Mirza (Friday, October 10, 2014)