View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 05, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimussakhan View Post
its the latter case as i did private B.A and M.A
Sir i just registered on fpsc online system for log in yet to create a profile that is fill in my details for css ,at what stage i will be required to provide challan fee details like date receipt no etc ?
Ok then don't mention your CA and the last stage after profile completion where you have to apply for CSS 2015, you'll have to enter TR Receipt number,date,bank details,optional subjects and occupational groups.

And complete your profile but leave the personal information section for now till FPSC fixes the Domicile section issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliinaa View Post
The online application is asking for a valid domicile. However, there isn't any option of domicile there. Against the "domicile" is a small box which is blank. My data is not being saved because of this. Can you please tell me what to do?
It is the problem that I've been describing for the last two days over and over but aspirants keep asking the same question again and again.

I would like to grab everyone's attention here that FPSC's website is encountering problem in Domicile section of the profile creation and due to that you can not update your personal information in your profile. So leave that section for now and complete rest of the profile and wait till FPSC reopens and fixes the issue after Eid holidays and then complete your profile and apply for CE-15.

Regards,
Stay Blessed