View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 09, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

N is best will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhmmad Ali Raza View Post
none of these old fashioned topics is going to make its way in 2015 paper. Dear english articulation is tested through this paper through argumentative and logical writing. Fortunately fpsc has now finally got sense. instead of writing essay which requires preparation in terms of statistics, facts gathering, background knowledge etc..such topics are given which require no background knowledge except a brain with logical thinking ability.
if you see last two years papers such topics like energy crisis ,democracy etc are asked in current affair and pak affair paper and topics like women rights/roles and islam etc are asked in islamiat paper. 2014 islamiat paper is example of that and essay paper has now got a right place in css exam.i am pointing you out this as i am also a victim of similar mistake..
to prepare essay dont gather knowledge rather learn essay writing technique and expect the unexpected in essay paper
dear Ali, if one cover all these topics one would be in much better position to tackle any topic. i don't agree with the people who argue that material collection has no importance. One must have sufficient knowledge to express his ideas on any topic.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to N is best For This Useful Post:
Ella (Thursday, October 09, 2014), kamran_shaikh (Thursday, October 09, 2014), Xcalibre (Thursday, October 09, 2014)