View Single Post
Old Friday, October 10, 2014

Fahaf is on a distinguished road
Smile My try

“Man probes into space, but not into himself”
Being owned by countless blessings, many other artificial exposures, and moving parallel with the life, we are still stagnant. The goal to achieve success in life has basically ruined the ability to withstand by self.
Great poets, Socrates have always favored the virtue of self-realizations, discovering own self, to prevent from chaos and to express the real spirit of self. In this global world, people are manifested with huge differences between themselves, which has paved the way for future generations to a more materialist living.
“Knowing yourself, knowing the world” quoted the Aristotle. However, “Know thyself” was the medium of the great Socrates. These scholars have always emphasized the idea of “self-realization”, is the only way to confront the world.
We have travelled to the moon, the sun and the space. But, we have never glimpsed our inside, our heart. Plato once quoted: “The real power lies inside the man himself”. These were the always remembered scholars, who had focused the life individually by their own perspective, which have re-created the different traits and living style.
“Simple living, high thinking” Martin Luther King, being the great king, he always had elaborated himself as a simple common man, with a profound thinking. His lines have always been the source of success for those, who were into dichotomy of living into different cultures. He motivates people for high thinking to adjust themselves into the primitive world.
One has to be aware of self, before knowing others. He ought to have self-determination power, to conquer the world within self.